Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm back from Salvo! :D

Went to Wild Wild Wet with Cousin and sibblings ytd.
It was fun, and I experienced the "U" shaped attraction for the first time! :D
I forgot what was that actually called. It was super thrilling.
Sister thought her handphone was lost. And all of us thought so too.
So called Singtel and got her line suspended.
For goodness sake, she left it at cousin's house. -.-
So we got to pay $20 to get a new sim card for her, I think.

This morning I breakfast-ed with cousin and she came over to my house.
Used comp and slacked till i got to leave house for Salvo.
At the bus stop, a private bus came and the wheels went over a half drank bubble tea cup and the bubble tea splashed on us but mostly on cousin. Hahaha :p

Drum drum drumed.
De-brief and off we go. Home.
Well, something unpleasant happened on the bus -.-

A crazy looking man sat beside me when there was so many empty seats available.
He kept looking at me.
He was dozing off, so the head swayed left and right.
Then his head was falling leftwards. F.
Then it almost rest his head on my shoulder, so I just siam.
I turned to look for help.
A girl asked me to hit him. LOL
But, I dont want to even tap on his shoulder becos he smelled like rotten durian. Ewwww.
So I said "excuse me"
He opened his eyes and look at me, I stood up and wanted to get out of the seat.
He still don't want to shift himself to let me get out. WTF.
I squeeze myself out of the seat and stood at the other side of the bus.
He even want to say bye to me before he get down the bus.
OMG, EWWWW, DISGUSTING.
And of cos, I ignore him and looked away.
Spoiled my day la.