Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful rain (:

Today.

I woke up early in the morning and lazed around at home. Went to prepared and bathe later on and out for breakfast with mummy, aunty and uncle.
Ate till around 12pm. Omg, I was late but I received an sms from Vivian saying that she will also be late, followed by another from Wenting and Abi. HAHA! All was late.

So I met Vivian at Tampines station. And trained to Somerset to meet up with Abi and Wenting.
We had a hard time deciding which movie to watch! Hahas!
So in the end, We decided to watch cloudy with a chance of meatball 3D :D
Bought the ticket while waiting for Nicolas to arrive.
We bought some snacks :D

Went in for the movie, bla bla bla.
Wenting really tried to catch those falling meatballs! HAHA!

After movie, Vivian had to head for work last minute at FEP cos one of her friends was sick.
So, the rest of us went with her.
Btw, She works in a desert shop.
So, she treated us to deserts! :DDD
Thanks VNSQ! HAHAHAHA!
Oh, and all the names of the deserts was cool la!
Example: FirstKiss, MajorCrush, FirstLove and bla bla bla.
It's all love-y love-y name. Ha!

Abi ate a little and left.
We continued eating until about 5 plus plus.
Wenting, Nic and I left.
Wenting headed over to ION to meet her friends while Nic and I took the train.

I think that's about it(:
I've enjoyed my day!















Yesterday.


It's Prawning with Salvo! :DDDDD
I really enjoyed this outing with them.
Met Jia Huan at Outram Park Station and trained to Koven to meet up with the rest.

& I did not wear Salvo shirt! LOL.

Anyway, Jia Huan and I prawned a total of 8 prawns which was quite alot.
But, it's so cruel =x
I didn't eat them, but I think I contributed to the prawn's death ):

So after prawning was BBQ-ing the prawns and Yabby.
Played a game of Pool too(:
Left with Jia Huan and Bryden around evening.
Trained back with Bryden and Peng Seong.

Let the pictures do the talking.