I am tired of it.
What's worse was that someone asked me to wrap her feet today after the excursion just because her legs were aching. I don't see any reason why would someone wrap their feet with bandage just because their legs were aching. (For goodness sake, you stupid or stupid? )
Oh well, so sorry that I ignored your request.
It is not my job to do such things and this is very insulting.
(Maybe if you broke your legs, dislocate it or sprain it then I will wrap your feet and even call for an ambulance for you.)
I don't care if your feet smells or not after wearing the pair of running shoes and walking around the Zoo for the whole day, it is still very insulting.
Everyone has their own pride, you are in no position to ask anyone to do such things for you.
Just in case you sees your request as a joke, let me tell you- It is not funny at all.
Think before you open your mouth the next time.
Don't go around offending people with that big mouth of yours.
你不必装清高。
我并不认为你的职业有什么了不起,我的文凭也不比你的差。
只是我们的工作性质不同,你在幕前 我在幕后。
请你铭记在心- 职业不分贵贱。
你的行为举止真的是丢了全世界的教师的脸。
Please respect me as a human.