Left Gamurai, left for Korea and I am back in Singapore.
I will never forget about the 8 days spent in Korea. It was such a beautiful place.
I love the weather, the people, the food, the shops and everything there.
The guesthouse- Yellow Submarine is a really beautiful place.
White building, Yellow railings, green wooden walls, laundries hung up on clothesline, heaters and not forgetting friendly Simon( who will always greet us 'Good morning' no matter what time of the day, so cute.) and Sam( who's face turned red like a tomato when he's embarrassed. Heeehe~) ^^ Whenever we returned to the guesthouse at night, they will always greet us and ask about our day. The most heartwarming thing was on one of the nights when they asked about our day, we told them that we were freezing due to the weather, they switched on the heater for the floor of our room for us- small actions yet heartwarming. I guess we were the most lively guests living in the guesthouse for the 8 days; talked/ sang loudly in the room, danced in the middle of the night, accidentally got locked in the washroom, accidentally ate expired bread, taught and played monopoly deal with them, treated them to pizza/ bread/ drinks, laughed and tried to communicate in Korean with them(LOL, total failure) and so much so much more! I can say that Yellow Submarine is my home in Korea and if I ever get the chance to visit Korea again, I will definitely go there for a stay.
Lotte World wasn't really very enjoyable due to the rain. We didn't get to take the outdoor ride and hence, the most exciting one was the pirate ship and mirror maze. Heeehe^^ But the place was really beautiful and fairytale like.
Everland land landddddd~ Awesome themepark! Pororo 3D movie, pirate ship, World's steepest wooden roller coaster, double rock spin, skyride, popcorn, 360degree rotating house and lots more! I love the roller coaster ride even although the queue was so long like crazy. Just one roller coaster ride made the trip to Everland all worthwhile and you will never forget about it for the rest of your life. Heeeeh! The people working there were also very friendly. There's this lady working at one of the attractions told her colleagues that we were her friends from Singapore just because we waved to her from very far, so cute. Hahah(: 'Singapore ching-gu'. Too bad we didn't take a photo with her.
Since we were already in Korea, it will be a waste if we don't do some fangirling.
Super Junior fan-girl must go place- KONA BEANS, K-Story, WHY Style, SPAO. Heehe^^
I don't know why did I forgot to take a picture of SPAO. Heehe, but here are a some photos taken at KONA BEANS, K-Story and WHY Style . Missed the chance to see Heechul by 2 hours at K-Story, what a waste! Lastly,we just realized that the lady who took the Polaroid for us at K-Story was Heechul's sister! No wonder she thought we want to take picture of her then she said 'together' when we asked her to take a picture of us. Ahhhhh!
We also visited many cafes such as Cat cafe and dog cafe. They were all so cute! I was so not used to listening to people talking to the pets in Korean and was quite shocked that the animals actually understands. Hahahh! Lots of our money were spent drinking coffee in all kinds of Cafe. But all of their cafes were so pretty and well decorated!
Gyeong Bok Gung Palace- A really pretty and huge palace. Just like those which were always seen on dramas. The weather was quite hot on the day we visited the palace compared to the other days. As we were not allowed to enter the 'main hall', we popped our heads into the windows opening and we could feel that the temperature inside was really much lower than the outside temperature. We didn't finish touring the palace as the area was really too big.
Korean Food! I ate lots of stuffs there. From restaurant food to street food and I love their street food the most. It's something you can never experience in Singapore, most probably due to Hygiene problems. I had always wanted to try it and I did it in Korea. We love going to this particular stall opposite Hongdae because the Ahjuma is so friendly and she always look so happy to see us. Whenever she saw us walking towards her stall, she will wave and greet us 'Annyeonghaseyo' with her eyes like this ^^. She gave us lots of discounts and we feel really bad. We bid farewell to her the night before we left and her eyes were teary. We couldn't bear to leave Korea so soon too ):
The last thing I want to mention is that I was so near yet so far to FT Island! We walked past their management company almost everyday yet I didn't notice till one fine night... Heeehehe^^
The end.











