Hi Hi Hi!
I've been quite busy lately.
Performance, projects and birthday celebrations!
Let me start with the performance first.
Friday, 19th Nov 2010- The Kings of Freedom concert!
We carried the drums from studio to Bedok reservoir manually!
Omgzxzxzxz, all our muscles are popping out already.
We saw U-Kiss at the backstage.
We got to shake their hands, I bet those 4,000 over fans must be mad jealous ^^
I like Alexander's hairstyle.
Saturday, 20th Nov 2010- Edmund & Marshall's Birthday celebration.
I was down on my luck that day.
We went Chickings for celebration.
They sells chicks instead of chickens. The food portion was so small!
Shopped around for awhile and I went off first to bake cake.
I was home only at 4 plus am going 5!
Sunday, 21st Nov 2010- Vivian's Birthday Celebration.
Happy Birthday to Vivian!
Happy Birthday to Edmund!
So many people was born on the 21st Nov.
There are 4 on my FB list.
Hahaha!
We went to SAM because I had to go and see see look look for my understanding arts.
Then Vivian had her surprise!
She got her rainbow cake thanks to CM, Wenting and I! LOL!
Alright, its late and I'm lazy to continue typing further.
Goodnight!
P.S: told Wenting St and Vivian Alexis Ng that there is DMSD quiz on Monday, which is later on. We were so stressed over it for the past few days. But who knows.. I didn't read the information properly, it is on Week 6 not week 5! LOL! I just realised it. Luckily I haven't start studying for it. HAHAHA!
Rainbow cake!
He is Alexander,
I can only recognise him if he got this hairstyle.