Busy busy busy, but I don't know what am I busy with.
I am busy watching korean dramas.
I am busy earning money.
I am busy hitting the drums.
I am busy going out with friends.
I am busy looking for time to not be busy.
Alright, enough of busy busy stuffs.
The Singtel private event job ended last week and I am back to work in Isetan.
The Singtel event was a great experience for me esp because we were in the VIP lounge.
It was the first time I see so many CEO, Managers etc.
All well dressed in suits. They really got the big boss aura!
Hahaha! I am starting to crap again.
Back to topic, went to SMay's work place after work with the few other Salvo people.
Had Bah Kut Teh and Rochor Tau Huey!
I got so worried when I was waiting for bus 3A to come.
I knew there were still bus service at that time but imagine that in the middle of night you were the only one waiting for the bus at the bus stop and it took ages to come. That feeling sucks.