Monday, August 30, 2010

My 555th Post.

Exams are round the corners, study hard everyone!
I'm gonna start studying soon(:

The past 1 week had been great.
Met up with Cassandra, YYou & Leonard.
She's back from Germany and got us some souvenirs. YAY!
And of course, I met my Longchamp Le Palige Hobo Bag ♥
It is staying in my house under my TLC for good. Muahaha!

Other than that, I still went for the YOG closing ceremony with Vivian and CM on Thursday.
Its a once in a lifetime experience although I felt that I was watching some National Day Parade.
I like the Lyo orange cap in the goodies bag!
But I think I will never wear that out on streets. Heh!

And the last activity for the week was Salvo chalet @ Aranda.
It was alright, wasn't as high as last year.
I think its because I'm not a junior anymore. Hahaha!

Salvo Chalet @ Aranda, August 2010.







Youth Olympic Game- Singapore 2010
26th August 2010
The Float @ Marina Bay





















All the best for exams everyone!
Esp Felicity, You better do well in your exams!

Will be back soon!