But still, I survived through. I'm 'life-big' (命大)
I thought I would do better this term because I understood what I was doing most of the time.
But when the quizes and labtests comes, woohoo- half dead!
Alright, I shall put in double effort or even triple effort for my one and only examinable subject- ProjManagement!
We went for lecture today and it was the first time we paid attention to the lecturer.
The lecturer talked to us and we were quite surprised.
I don't know why he knew who we were because half of time we skip lectures and another half was spent sleeping in the LT. LOL!
I don't understand what's wrong with those secondary school kids nowadays.
What are they thinking about and why are they so childish?
Is it really that fun to go around bullying people and calling people names?
Oh well, I think that their brain doesn't work well thats why.
Just live your own live and don't try to act like some bengs and lians.
Because when you look back at your life, you will laugh your ass off(Yes, You lose your ass when laughing at yourself. Oh how sad.) at yourself for being so dumb.
To whoever, just kindly roll yourself off far far away from my sister.
I don't care if you roll down a flight of steps, onto a busy road and bang by oncoming vehicles, fly into the drain, sweep into the sea and maybe get yourself drowned in the polluted water- because you bully my sister, you deserve it.
Anyways, I saw these at the market just now!
And I then realised peanuts grow underground! xD

