Sunday, May 9, 2010

Forgotten smile.

Hi, Happy Mother's Day! (:

Mummy, I love you.
Thank you for taking such good care of me all these years.
You are the reason why I am standing really really tall and strong -Your genes and your yang yu zhi en :D

I love my dad too, its just that today is Mother's Day.








So sorry, skip this part if you don't like(:

After thinking through what I've been doing for you, feeling for you and what I've been seeing you as,
I think that what was told to me were somewhat true.
I've painted a too beautiful picture of you.

Words used to describe you were perhaps not really that suitable for you.
You aren't that great afterall.

I cannot believe that we were once that close.
Now, everything has changed.
I am really thankful for those months you were away because it made us closer.
How contradicting isn't it?
You were away yet we got closer, haha.
To be truthful, there were times when I wished that time would just stop there although you were away.
I wonder if you knew what I've done for you, will you at least be touched?

I knew things would change when you were back.
For the better? For the worse?
The answer I got was "For the worse."

Oh well,
Maybe I make no difference in your life.
But if I were to make a choice again, I will still choose to know you.

I thank you for teaching me 'courage'.
I thank you for teaching me what's not worth.