1. I was not happy.
I woke up and heard the sound of rain hitting against the window.
How I wish I can fall back to my cosy bed and continue sleeping.
Not that I'm lazy, but it was 6 in the morning.
Who doesn't want their sleep?
2. I was happy.
Met Flower-angel & Sher after my Cds and went to SugarLoft to support Vivian.
Marshall came soon & we all ate our breakfast there.
Edmund came after we finished our main course.
We decided to get some deserts so we bought Apple crumble & Ice cream!
I mistook the thinly sliced green apples on the apple crumble as cucumber. OMG!
And I became the joke cos I told the rest the cucumber was nice.
I was being LOL-ed at and I LOL-ed at my foolishness too. HAHAHA!
I think cucumber crumble should taste quite nice too, someone should try making it.
3. I was tired.
Rushed over to blk23 for my PPCAD quiz.
I think my paper's a gonner.
Skipped Lec and tried my best to absorb whatever I can for my ComProg quiz.
Dozed off while doing the quiz.
Another lousy quiz.
4. I was very bothered.
I didn't want to feel like that.
But,
FML, FYL, FOL, FTL .big time.
Public speaking Lec with Sher & dinner at Biz with Sher, Huan & Ed.
Home & Headache-ing now.