Woke up around noon and was looking for food to eat.I couldn't find any maggie mee at home and after considering whether to go shan ding alone to fill up my stomach not, I decided to go. I had my dry ban mian and coke zero! :D
The guy sitting opposite me ate mixed veggie rice AND a bowl of ban mian! I was a bit shocked. Finished eating, home!
Called Vivian and she came over my house. Slacked awhile and went to TampMall pastamania for dinner :D
She finally got the NIKE bag which she was looking for, for ages. She's a very happy girl now.
LOL!Headed to her house and slacked awhile and bused 17 home.
And, surprisingly i met Salvo peeps on the bus! hahaha!
Thats all I think.
Mine!
Vivian's
The guy sitting opposite me ate mixed veggie rice AND a bowl of ban mian! I was a bit shocked. Finished eating, home!
Called Vivian and she came over my house. Slacked awhile and went to TampMall pastamania for dinner :D
She finally got the NIKE bag which she was looking for, for ages. She's a very happy girl now.
LOL!Headed to her house and slacked awhile and bused 17 home.
And, surprisingly i met Salvo peeps on the bus! hahaha!
Thats all I think.
Mine!
Vivian's