I just came back from Vivian's house!
Look, its 12 +am!
We are done with the renderings of those scenes :DDD
except that two of my scenes are left behind in school and I think there's no way I can retrieve them until Monday.
So most probably I will have to start on the animatics without my two scenes and hopefully I will be able to sew them back together with the rest of the scenes on Monday.
Anyway, My laptop was hospitalized ):
I am using desktop now.
Like cool ah, it has been so long since I last touched my house's desktop.
I forgot that this is not a laptop and I kept wanting to put my finger on the space bar to mouse the computer. Haha!
My 60 cm sculpture is almost done (:
I spent the whole of the day before yesterday doing it and it robbed me of my sleep.
Well, the 60 cm sculpture had turned out to be a 1.78m (as tall as me!) tall sculpture.
Don't ask me how cos I don't know how I did it. Hahaha!
I still have to touch up a bit more to make it nearer to my definition of perfect.
Next up will be:
- A3 Folio
- Artist Statement
- 3D Journal
- Photo Collage
- Art Critique
- Ideation Journals
- Ideation A4 folio
- Engine Draw Proj
- Modani research
- Modani Reflection
- Modani animatics
- Modani Lab Test
- Maths2 Exam!
Wow, great, GG.
Bye!