Monday, January 11, 2010

Keep on shinning



This is a nice song introduced by my friend.
Endless story is also another nice song.
Hence, both are great songs :D

Anyway, got back my O level English results :D
I got a B4! Oh my god.
hahahaha!

I was so surprised as I didn't put much hope in it. Lols
Of cos I am very happy with it :D
But it's not like I'm gonna change my course anyway.
Just re-took it for the sake of retaking.

The thing I'm gonna do next, is to pull up my GPA (:
Hope I can get at least a 3.0 by this semester although I know is a little difficult.
Haha, but I believe that as long as one doesn't give up and cotinue working hard towards your goal(s), someday it can be achieved :D

When you come to a roadblock, take a detour(: