Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A happy Tuesday :D

I went to school just nowwwww! :DDD
So happy to be back in school, & I love my timetable.
Other than Monday and Wednesday, my lessons ends at 1 every other days.
Just take today as an example, my lessons starts at 10am and ends 3 hours later :D
This is called S-H-I-O-K.
Muahahaha!

Didn't do much in school today.
We were just merely slacking around & had lunch at IT sch before heading home.

Stupid Maths2, I hate you.
Can't you just scram off from my life?

Should I go to school tmr?
It starts at 8 am but I have MC eh.
Maybe I can go at a later time? xP
LOLS :D

Now, I love this song very very very very very, alot.

I'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and I
I'm never gonna treat you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again

And and and and!
I read on youtube and Wikipedia that ..

There's gonna be ISWAK3 and will be called " Precious Kiss"
So HAAAPPY! ^^
The filming will start in Nov and the show will be out early next year :D