Friday; 30-10-2009
Lunched at TampinesMall after school.
Reached home at 4pm and Vivian called once I stepped into my house.
Guess what! We forgot to hand in our assignment-.-
The deadline was 5 pm.
So I quickly bathed and prepared, cabbed back to TP.
Luckily I was in time to hand in the assignment (:
Bused to Tampines Int. and I have to reach Dhoby Ghuat by 6pm.
I was just in time :D
But, I was like abit too early ah.
Nicolas arrived at around 6.20pm while Abi arrived at 7.30pm.
Lols!
So while waiting for Abi to arrive, Nicolas and I went to the arcade.
The daytona cheated his money. Lols!
Went for dinner at PlazaSing Mosburger :D
Abi opened up a box at the magic shop and she got a shock which made us laugh like don't know what. Hahahas!
Went back to the arcade and they played some video games, basketball and we played daytona again :DDD
I came in first. xP
Trained to Clarke Quay to meet up with Wenting, Huiting and Vivian :DDD
Headed to Jello Yello to drink :D
Headed to Zirca/Luner/Rebel with Wenting and Nicolas.
Took NR7 home around 2am and reached home at 3.30am.
So tired, but fun :DDD
The full group photos not with me, will upload when i get it :D
& Bon Voyage to Nicolas(:
Taken on Thursday:D
Taken on different days :D


