Saturday, October 24, 2009

(((:



HELLO HELLO HELLO! :D


Felicia went out with Salvo people yesterday and had enjoyed herself very much((:
Meet Caiyan & Amanda after school at Design, Peiyin came soon after.

After they ate their lunch, we went to the gym to ka-jiao Eric and Marshall. Lol!
They continued with their gym and we went to Tamp1 to pass Cassandra some stuffs.

Slack around at Tampines area while waiting for the rest to meet up with us.
Mac-ed with Caiyan and Peiyin((: Caiyan and I kept singing! So fun! HAHAHA!

Finally everyone arrived. Ok, not everyone. Most. HAHA
Trained to Bugis & Eric! Very diu lian leh! HAHAHAHA, Joking! xP

Walked to the steamboat shop and ate! :D
Caiyan LOVES muchrooms! :D
& She's my flower sister!

Ate till 10 plus? or 11 plus?
And while eating, Flower sister, Marshall and I went to Shaw tower. I won't go into the details.
Its a secret that can't be told. HAHA!

Bused 12 back to Pasir Ris from Bugis.
I think that bus driver very not happy with us.
He anyhow drive and made me felt so bus-sick!
I almost vomitted my cuttlefish-es and sotongs! HA!

Slacked at Ehub and had a Truth and only truth :D
So fun! Play it again soon! :D

Everyone walked me home to my doorstep!
& they continued walking all the way to Simei. Omg!
From Pasir Ris.
I reached home around 3 plus in the morning.

Thanks for walking me to my doorstep :D

I will upload the rest of the photos soon.