Note: This post should be posted on 20 September 2009.
& Because I clicked on the New post button on the dashboard 7 minutes later, this post was hence dated 21 September 2009. And by the time I'm done with this post, It's already 1.00am on the dot.
Heeeeeehes:D
Woke up in the morning, bathed and prepared everything.
Out with family for breakfast.
Bused to Erica's house on the bus Mighty Number 3.
I was so afraid that I will lose my way, becos I had never took bus 3 to anywhere further than Pasir Ris Interchange. LOL.
Luckily I alighted at the right place.
See, I'm smart. HA!
This was the first time I visited her house ever since she moved house.
This sentence abit weird ah, but who cares, hahaha!
Her house was quite nice :D
Then slack awhile, off we go to Ehub for pool.
After pool, went to Tampines to shop.
Rested at Starbucks,
We chatted and talked about everything under the sun.
Took the Mighty bus 3 home.
Btw, The name Mighty bus 3 was given by Erica. Hahas(:
More meet ups soon! (:
So when I came back home, I had my dinner.
After I had my dinner, I came online.
So I chatted online and helped Cassandra to change her blogskin.
See, I'm such a good friend. LOL.
Facebook-ed, Fries theory and bla bla bla~
So as I was doing all these things, I was also waiting for ..
What was I waiting for? HA!
I think I am beginning to crap already.
Cos the time now is 12.44am.
It's .. actually not very very late.
It's just late.
So should I continue crapping?
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
The End(: