Saturday, August 15, 2009

I wanted to upload our FDMP project here.
But it is 600++ MB -.-
No time to wait for it to be uploaded.

I WANT TO SAY :


1: All projects have come to a comma :D
2: But main exams are round the corner.
3: Maths Teacher said that we passed our CA. Cheers! :D



Tuesday: WebDD presentation & FDMP fliming :D
It was super tiring!

After fliming!


Before Fliming at Bedok reservoir.




After WebDD Presentation!













I'm very glad that I managed to finish my draw assignment on time.

I slept at 3am on Monday & woke up at 8am.
3.30am on Tuesday & woke up at 8 am.
2.30am on Wednesday & woke up at 7am .
4am on Thursday & woke up at 7am.

I look like a panda now -.-

& I got blue-black on both my left and right knees.
I got the one on my left knee from Salvo.
& I fell down in school yesterday and got the one on my right knee -.-