Photos taken on 28th July:D
This was taken in the lift, the story goes like this.
This was taken in the lift, the story goes like this.
We entered the lift from the 7th storey.The door closed and I quickly took out the camera.
I switched it on and by then, the lift was already reaching the 6th storey.
The door opened. A lady came in. Hence, we couldn't take the reflection.
The lift reached the concourse level and the lady went out. We were also supposed to get out of the lift, but we didn't. We stayed in the lift and took a photo. But, the lift went up to the 7th storey again. So we continue taking photo until it went down to the concourse level.
The End.
Oh, and today is a super unlucky day!
Firstly, I couldn't find my formal top and i need to show it to teacher today. I left home without bring it with me.
Secondly, because of the formal top, I was late for meeting KY and we had to cab to school instead of taking the bus.
Thirdly, Because I was late i had to run to the bus stop. And while running, my matric card and Ez-link card slipped from my pocket. I didn't know.
Luckily there was this kind lady who picked it up and return it to me.
Lastly, I left home without bring $. I had to borrow from KY.
Thanks KY!
Wo bu she de.