Woohoo.
Blogger is still arranged in a weird manner, and I can't find the button to upload photos!
And now, my blog looks so dull.
Blogger, faster get it fixed!
I shall upload it the next time ):
Suppposed to be doing Wrtoral.
Wait, on the second thought.. Am I supposed to do?
EngFund Quiz will be on Friday, I have to study for it and get more than just a pass.
OH! I'm glad that I passed my Maths quiz2 :D
Yesterday was a great day :D
All IMT students went to Clarke Quay for drawing!
We sat by the Singapore river and waved to tourists on those boats that went by while we're drawing.
Many people who passed by stop to take a look at what we are doing.
I think we are cool! LOLS!
IMT is a cool diploma.
Vivian, Wenting, Huiting, Abigail and I did not join the bus back to TP.
Instead, we went for dinner at Bugis.
It was the first time we really sat down together and have a good long chat(:
Chatted for 2 hours plus at the eating place and moved to somewhere at Bali Lane to continue chatting while Vivian and Wenting tried Shisha. The rest of us just drank a little(:
When we arrive at the shop, there's two groups of people there.
Then, we found the blue sticker sticking on one of the guy's shirt rather familiar. Vivian randomly asked " are you all from TP?"
HAHA! That blue sticker was the sticker for temperature taking.
No wonder.
Singapore really isn't very big. HAHA!
Left around 11pm as my sister said that mum was nagging at home.
Trained green line home with Vivian, while the rest took the purple line home.
I need to get really formal's formal top and bottom for Wednesday's EPS.
I need to get the report done asap.
I need to get the drawings done.
Many more.
P.S 1:
The Tv went "Goo Joon Pyo, Goo Joon Pyo!"
P.S 2:
On Thursday while in one of the lifts in Engine school, one of the lecturers randomly asked what course are we from and said we doesn't look like Engineering students and instead we look like students from business school.
P.S 3:
Yesterday, another group of people said that they thought we are students from design school.
P.S of the P.Ses:
In conclusion, we don't look like Engineering students!