Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three cheers!

3 cheers & 3 cheers & 3 cheers for Holiday!
Hip hip Hurray,
Hip hip hurray,
Hip hip hurray!

I'm still so excited for this Holiday, don't know why.
Breakfast with mummy this morning at central.
She headed for work and i bused home although i lived nearby.
That's what bus concession is for :D
Home and went online online and still online.
I've changed my blogskin!
It's like FINALLY I'm satisfied with it.
I've edited it today for 123456789 times -.-
Guaguagua~

Coffeebean-ing tomorrow at eHub with Cassandraaaaaa!
Gonna teach her how to change blogskin and i think I'll end up being the one doing it for her. HAHAHA!

Played maple for awhile (and i really mean awhile!) with my Brother just now. ( LOL )
Yes, I know its (LOL) but the game has improved a lot compared to the past.
Ha! Brother got so pissed off with me as I don't want to get new weapons for myself because i want to save all my $$ !

Congrats to Cassandraaaaa because her holiday arrived. FINALLY.
LOL.

Pearlyn! don't be too sad, your holiday will come soon! :D