Monday, June 15, 2009

I will smile.

Breakfast with Mummy, brother and uncles.
Home-d, prepared and out to meet Cassandra & Wei Jin.
Bought tickets for movie.
I spent money to scare myself for like 1 and 1/2 hours!
I think I screamed too! xP
Wei Jin was like laughing at Cass and me! -.-
Ate at Yoshi and bus-ed to TP for drums! :D
Happy happy happy day!

Oh! And Jia Huan aka Jessica reminded me that I've got assignments left undone ):

Pictures below! :D

I seriously think this shirt is damn cool :D
SALVO!


Me, Amanda, Cass and Huan-er(LOLS! xP)


Shermagne and I


Me and Si Jia


Me and Yee Sin


Edmund and I
I really dunno what's with that expression.


Me and Wei Jin who ate Spider and became Spiderman!


Kaleryn and Me


Me and Vivian


Me and Cass!


Me, Cass and Huan-er!


Me and Huan-er!







I'll never cry for you ever again(: