KAR YEEEEE!
School's re-opening soon! We are going to school together, and you won't be late for lessons!
HAHA!
From You ;D
after five and a half years
i('ll) have my best friend in school. omg so exciting. probably the only one who'll be knocking on
my door every morning just to ensure im on time for lessons. haha, aww. yay. someone
whom i've known close to ten years, and i know no one else gets on your nerves like the way i do :D
For You ;D
HEY BEST!:D You wanna make me cry is it? Ha, I'm really touched okie! :D Really appreciate it.
Our friendship will last for many many many more 10 years alright! Till we both become
grannies, we will still meet up for swimming, cycling, shopping, high tea and supper!
HAHA! Friends like you are hard to find know, there's no other second one :D And, I'll
quickly get a new set of earpiece so that we can have music to listen to while on our way to
TP when school reopens! :DDD
With loves, FEL :D
Some Pictures taken during FOC :D
Spot Me!

FEL and Hui Yi

Dorothy and FEL
FEL and i don't know his name. HA
FEL AND Eric
Pam and FEL
FEL and Zeng Mei
Greedy. Yes, I am. I've expected more and I'm in no position to.
Please don't, don't give me any glimpse of hope if it's impossible.
Boo, I'm still waiting like an idiot.
Handphone rang, it wasn't your name that appeared.
School's re-opening soon! We are going to school together, and you won't be late for lessons!
HAHA!
From You ;D
after five and a half years
i('ll) have my best friend in school. omg so exciting. probably the only one who'll be knocking on
my door every morning just to ensure im on time for lessons. haha, aww. yay. someone
whom i've known close to ten years, and i know no one else gets on your nerves like the way i do :D
For You ;D
HEY BEST!:D You wanna make me cry is it? Ha, I'm really touched okie! :D Really appreciate it.
Our friendship will last for many many many more 10 years alright! Till we both become
grannies, we will still meet up for swimming, cycling, shopping, high tea and supper!
HAHA! Friends like you are hard to find know, there's no other second one :D And, I'll
quickly get a new set of earpiece so that we can have music to listen to while on our way to
TP when school reopens! :DDD
With loves, FEL :D
Some Pictures taken during FOC :D
Spot Me!

FEL and Hui Yi
Dorothy and FEL
FEL and i don't know his name. HA
FEL AND Eric
Pam and FEL
FEL and Zeng Mei
Greedy. Yes, I am. I've expected more and I'm in no position to.
Please don't, don't give me any glimpse of hope if it's impossible.
Boo, I'm still waiting like an idiot.
Handphone rang, it wasn't your name that appeared.