Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't bother reading it as i don't even really uds what i'm talking about (:

Other than 土豆-ing over the past few days, i ..

Had been thinking quite a lot these few days. (Maybe because I've got nothing much to do.) From me, myself and I, to everyone around me- Family, friends and even strangers. Reflected on many things I've done. I must say, I'm indeed very lucky that I got to know some of the people over the past few years(:
I've learned many things from different people- i somehow understood how some sees friendship, kinship .. blah blah blah. I saw how some viewed other as and also, got to know how some sees me as from the others. Sometimes I wonder if some really think that I'm a special 'somebody' to them, just like how they are to me(: I'm not pin-pointing at anyone, it's just a question mark which I think many would also have.
Okie nonsenses. See, told you not to bother reading it(: