First day of work at MANGO.
Felicia is a HAPPY girl ^^
work might be boring but, so what?! :)
as long as i don't see that idiotic and bitchy supervisor,
i don't mind working full-shift. :D
Yes, she's not working today hence,
my first day at work wasn't ruined by her :)
Worked from 10am to 4 pm (6 hours)
Hees,
no sales means no crowd :DDD
i think i served less than 5 customers.
LOL
Left MANGO at exactly at 4 and saw Gx at Singtel shop.
Then, met up with Leo and chatted for awhile.
shopped around with Cass and Leo at CS and TM as it was raining heavily.
Went home aftermath :)
*I SAW A NICE PURSE CUM WALLET AT MNG, i want!
Things have changed, just within a night :'(
I'm sick and tired of it.
I have no strength to hold you back any further.
Please, please don't let my tears drop.
I'm sick and tired of it.
I have no strength to hold you back any further.
Please, please don't let my tears drop.