Sunday, December 7, 2008

5th December 2008

Woke up early in the morning & went for breakfast with mummy :)
Brother came to join us later and brought his bicycle for some repair.
Went home together and then, i helped to spray his bicycle black :)
It was nicely done by me okie! ( afterall, i'm a D&T student. xD)
I was supposed to meet Erica at 3 pm, but i delayed until about 4pm.
Met her and collected Yuting's present.
Waited for Shi Min at E!hub.
Trained to Tampines to meet Yuting the Birthday girl :DDD
And then we trained down to somerset to meet Terence at K box:)
Sing, sang, sung.
Eat and ate.
trained back to Pasir Ris on the last train.
Went to DTE & went home :)

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, YUTING! :DDD




6th December 2008

My day started at 10 in the morning :D
Woke up, had breakfast with cousin, aunty and uncle :)
Quickly went home.
Bathed and prepared everything :D

Rushed down to Tampines to meet Cass and Guo Xin for lunch :D
Haha. Sounds like i ate a lot huh.
I ate less den a quarter of my lunch.
i'm too full to stomach anymore food. xP
Chatted awhile, laughed and 'bullied' Cass. lol
''Disputes'' over Pasir-ians and Simei-ans. xD
Gx went home first and i went to the Library.
Hah.
I still can't believe that i actually spent 3++ hours in the Library ALONE.
Met Cass for her 1/2 hour break and then,
I went to Times bookstore and started reading again while waiting for my mummy to end work. lol.
Dinner-ed with mummy and shopped around :D
I've got a new pair of jeans ^^
And bus-ed home :)