Wednesday, July 30, 2008

童话 :D

弟.弟.到.楼.下.去.玩 waterbomb 了 :D
That is what childhood should be like -
PLAY & ENJOY ALL YOU WANT :D
Yes, my childhood was full of silly things.
.
.
.
.
but that's what made it memorable :D
Introducing.. Little Felicia xP
HAHAX! xD
Happy Birthday to Me! ^^
i blow, i blow, i blow blow blow! :D
This was taken in the birdpark (:
i love this little cottage so much! ^^
My precious bunny hat ^^
"hu ji hua!"
Pasir Ris Park!
See that RED polka dots ball?
i grew up playing it with cousins! ^^
HAHAHA!
Celebrating~ the FELI(S) B'DAE! ^^
I remembered this! Taken @ Suntec city & airport!
Did you see my cheeky sister with the Disney puzzle beside her?
HAHAHA!
You see! My Sister cheeky again!
WINK WINK at the camera. LOL!
DORAEMONs!
My Birthday celebration in kindergarten!
these are my childhood friends! ^^
HahaHA! WE danced "london bridge is falling down" while shopping!
This is called silly yet precious memories :)
At the beach! ^^
SMILE!
See my cutie little brother & sister!
I like my brother's pose xP ( the one he sitting on a yellow chair )
I really super missed those days ;D

小时候受伤 有人心痛 失落, 有人安慰
现在遇到困难, 自己就要学会面对 (:
I'll find my way.