Thursday, April 24, 2008

He was the stuff fairytales are made of-
not unrealistically suave, but DEFINITELY charming.
Tall and Handsome^^ ,
he was the prince by ALL conventional definitions
and had the ability to steal unsuspecting young girls' hearts :DDD


cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
twinkle twinkle little star
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
how she wonders where he are
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
up above her eyes he is there
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
like a diamond in her eyes
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
twinkle twinkle little star
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
how she wonders where he ere
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
*are
cass ; take a bow ; i took the sweet life i never knew would be bitter ; FELICIA LOVES STAR STAR and I LOVE............ says:
haahs